Thursday, October 20, 2016

I like a lot of types of music but my favorite music is country music. I like old country music way more than new country music. I like old artists such as Waylon Jennings, Hank Williams, Charlie Pride, George Straight, Alan Jackson, and George Jones. I also like spanish music. I can't understand what they are saying but it just sounds cool. Most of the time too I just hear a song on the radio  and it gets stuck in my head for like two weeks. Also hit me up on 8 ball pool if you're trying to get messed up @ ilikesourgummies.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Sam. I really enjoyed your blog! I think it's cool how you like the older country music instead of the more modern country. What songs are your favorite? Do you know what the Spanish songs are about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you enjoyed my blog! My favorite song is Dinosaur by hank williams junior. I have absolutely no idea what the spanish songs are about but they sound cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam! I don't know anything about country music. Why do you like it? Why do you prefer old country music to new country music? Is there something special in it? If you like spanish songs you absolutely have to listen to this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdbXOCHvWIQ
    Give me your advice! This is one of my favorite Spanish songs.

    ReplyDelete